The Medical Speech-Language Pathologist Role in Delirium – Live Webinar
Presented by: Jessica Lasky, M.S., CCC-SLP
Wednesday, September 11th
8:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM CST / 6:30 PM MST / 5:30 PM PST
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- Identify 3 types of delirium
- Identify 3 different screening tools for delirium
- Describe patient/family education on delirium
- Describe the SLPs role in identification and treatment of delirium
- 8:30pm -8:40pm: Introduction and bio
- 8:40pm -9:15pm: Assessments for delirium
- 9:15pm -9:45pm: Treatment for delirium
- 9:45pm -10:15pm: Patient/family education for delirium
- 10:15pm -10:30pm: Question and Answer session
This program is offered for 0.2 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level, Professional area)
Additional Info and FAQ:
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be emailed to you. Once completed, we will email you a certificate of completion within 48 hours. You have 14 days to complete the test.
If you’d like to earn ASHA CEUs for the presentation, we can report your completion to ASHA. ASHA CEUs are awarded to those that meet eligibility criteria by the ASHA CE Registry upon receipt of the ASHA CEU Participant Form from the ASHA Approved CE Provider.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://mobiledysphagiadiagnostics.com/cancellations-of-courses-and-events/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com
This webinar date has passed and is no longer available for registration.